This therapeutic specialty allows diagnosis and treatment of multiple disease processes by manual palpation of the system which consists of the brain, spinal cord, cerebrospinal fluid, meninges, cranial bones, pelvis and sacrum.
The therapist, prepared to observe and treat the natural process of expansion and contraction of these structures, intervenes in its subtle movements, its rhythms and pulses which, when out of balance, are the cause of disease.
The aim of this therapy is to tune the natural movements and the flow of the cerebrospinal fluid, which then allows all organic functions to come back to their normal performance, freeing the patient from patterns of congestion and resistance.
There will be enefits of Craniosacral Therapy in the following conditions:
- traumatic problems in jaw and eyesight
- respiratory problems
- digestive problems
- muscle and body structure problems: lordosis, scoliosis, sciatica, hernias, muscle tension and pain.
- nerve disorders: insomnia, hyperactivity, exhaustion, facial paralysis, twitching, tinitus, and other neuralgias.
- Headache: migraine or tension headaches
- immune, allergic and endocrine disorders: bronchial asthma, rhinitis, sinusitis.
- Emotional problems: depression, anxiety …
- Menstrual pain, hormonal imbalances