The Metamorphic Technique is a simple approach to self-healing and personal development. We all have great potential, but due to limiting beliefs that we hold about ourselves and our lives, we tend to get caught in particular patterns that keep us from fully realising that potential.
These patterns can show up in various ways – physical or mental illness, emotional problems, limiting attitudes or repeating patterns of behaviour. Beneath these external symptoms are corresponding patterns of energy.
The Metamorphic Technique acts as a catalyst to this energy (also known as the life force), gently enabling you to transform your patterns and begin to move from who you are to what you can be.
The practitioner uses a light touch on the spinal reflex points in the feet, hands and head.
- States of depression, stress, insomnia
- Lack of self-esteem, insecurity, obsessions
- Fibromyalgia, cancer, AIDS
- Accidents and trauma, paralysis
- Down syndrome, autism
- Addictions to alcohol, tobacco, drugs, food, etc…
- Seniors and their carers
- Children with school problems, adolescents and their families
- Families and educators of children with problems
- When you are pregnant
- Babies with birth defects or other conditions
- Any illness, whether physical or mental
In short, this technique is suitable for all people who want to understand their evolution, raise their vibration and live in harmony.